The car electronics accessories and communication market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Rising demand for advanced car accessories and communication systems with online configuration is augmenting the market growth. As technological advancements continue to rise, companies are strengthening their core technological capabilities and focusing on technical innovation in their in-car electronics accessories. Due to this, consumers are increasingly inclined toward smart and next-generation car gadgets that offer luxury and comfort in cars and are gradually increasing their spending on such products. To gain a competitive advantage, key players in the market are emphasizing technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) and providing enhanced capabilities in car electronics accessories and communication.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/car-electronics-accessories-and-communication-market
For instance, in January 2022, Nextbase introduced the smart and fully connected dash cam, the Nextbase iQ. Leveraging AI-powered technology, Nextbase iQ transforms the driver experience, making any vehicle smarter, safer, and more secure. The dash cam offers to record outside and inside the vehicle with real-time access through the iQ app. Additionally, in December 2020, Huawei announced the launch of a smart screen product. Huawei’s in-car smart screen uses an 8.9-inch IPS screen, has a 6mm narrow frame, a resolution of 1920×720, an 8:3 widescreen, and a UI design. It also features an automatic light-sensing system to adjust the brightness of the screen when driving in a variety of weather conditions.
• The market number available for – 2021-2028
• Base year- 2021
• Forecast period- 2022-2028
• Segment Covered-
o By Product Type
o By Vehicle Type
• Regions Covered-
o North America
o Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- Alps Alpine North America, Inc., Garmin Ltd., JVCKENWOOD Corp., Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc., Sony Group Corp., and others.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
• Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How are players addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Car Electronics Accessories and Communication Market Report Segment
By Product Type
• Car Speakers
• Car Amplifiers
• GPS Systems
• Bluetooth Kits
• Dash Cams
• Car Mobile Chargers
• Car Monitors
By Vehicle Type
• Passenger Car
• Commercial Car
A full report of Car Electronics Accessories and Communication Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/car-electronics-accessories-and-communication-market
Car Electronics Accessories and Communication Market Report Segment by Region
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Huizhou Yunlian Technology Co., Ltd. (carlink)
• JL AUDIO, INC.
• Nexar Inc.
• Portable Multimedia Ltd.
• Rockford Corp.
• Shenzhen Deren Electronics Co., LTD.
• Soundstream Inc.
• Stillwater Designs, Inc. (kicker)
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
Visit more report at
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services. The company also offers Digital Marketing services through its subsidiary OMR Digital and Software development and Consulting Services through another subsidiary Encanto Technologies.
This release was published on openPR.