The vehicle care market carries on to prove resilient in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Inspite of the extended pandemic and offer chain problems, the automotive aftermarket grew by 14.8% in 2021 – exceeding the preceding year’s anticipations of 11.5% development for the 12 months. As the economic system stabilizes, substantial expansion is also predicted in 2022 (8.5%), adopted by regular and sustainable progress from 2023-2025 (3.5% – 5.%). The automotive aftermarket is now expected to be a $514 billion sector by 2024.
In this 176-website page Car Care Factbook report, readers will find:
- EXPANDED e-commerce coverage, such as comparison of return premiums for automotive areas vs. other industries, and a deep dive into China’s on the web-to-offline e-commerce ecosystem
- EXPANDED electric and hybrid auto figures, like automobile mileage, replacement charges, around-term adoption forecasts and OE sections put in on electrical and plug-in hybrid electric powered automobiles
- EXPANDED collision business metrics, which includes regular collision repair service expenditures and stats connected to the quantity of components, labor connected charges, and origin of replacement components also, typical costs for the top rated 50 components in 6 selected types and monthly amount of collisions inferred from telematics information
- NEW Highlights of the Mexican (now which includes powersports), Bolivian and Colombian aftermarkets, like Autos in Procedure (VIO), top-providing auto and Electrical Auto (EV) adoption stats
- Historic and forecasted common materials information and car or truck excess weight for mild automobiles
- Software and products profits growth for light automobiles
- Re-classification of age groups in our substitution charge information part to mirror an growing older VIO
- And extra. Perspective the complete desk of contents listed here.
The 2023 Automobile Care Factbook also delivers Auto Care Association members accessibility to more than 70 of the latest numbers involved in the report by the association’s Automobile Treatment TrendLens™ interactive knowledge platform. Using the TrendLens™ system, users can isolate certain knowledge points, and filter and overlay with other facts sets to obtain a more in depth check out of the industry.
“While the past year’s headlines have been a flurry of growing rates on each day products and companies, inflation improves, and supply chain shortages, the automotive aftermarket has been weathering the economic storm in the wake of the pandemic,” explained Monthly bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association. Our industry’s capacity to continue being adaptable and responsive to the swiftly shifting requires of buyers is what has resulted in steady industry progress, calendar year following yr. This year’s Factbook is the most comprehensive difficulty to-day, setting up on vital marketplace info and expanding the scope of facts even even further to far more clearly navigate the marketplace for the years in advance.”
The 2023 Car Care Factbook & Lang Yearly involves the Auto Treatment Factbook plus the Lang Once-a-year, which presents a supplemental, in depth overview of the U.S. mild car or truck aftermarket and presents details and analysis offered from no other supply.
All Automobile Treatment Association contacts at member firms get a complimentary electronic copy of the 2023 Auto Treatment Factbook report as a member benefit. The non-member selling price for the publication is $2,650. The Automobile Care Factbook & Lang Annual report can be bought for $995 for users and $3,645 for non-users.
To buy any of these electronic publications, make sure you check out electronic.autocare.org/2023factbook or speak to the Member Solutions division at [email protected] or 301-654-6664.
About the Car Care Association
The Vehicle Treatment Affiliation is the voice of the car care marketplace, a $435 billion additionally field comprised of much more than 4.4 million American personnel. Giving advocacy, educational, networking, technology, market place intelligence and information resources to provide the collective pursuits of users, the Auto Treatment Association serves the total supply chain of the automotive aftermarket: businesses that manufacture, distribute and offer motor automobile components, add-ons, equipment, gear, products and materials, and complete car assistance, servicing and repair. To master much more, go to www.autocare.org.
Source Car Care Association